Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Put your link here,. And i will follow your blog!` TQ

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monolog!~

Ahaahahahahaaa,. entry yg penuh gelak kali ni,. bukn kisah kelakr,. tpi sebb life yg kelakar,.. !`
wuhhhuuuuuu,. seperti biase la kan, sesayng mne kite,. secinte mane kite,. seingt mne kite pon pade seseorng,. belom tntu lgik org tu berfikirn yg same,.. Sesangsup mne pon kite buat sesuatu pekare tu sebb seseorng,jrng jrng sekali bende yg same berlaku,.



Trust Is Like A Mirror Once
You Break It You Can
Never Look At It The Same Again...!!! 


Yang aku ader cume kepercayaan,. dan hormat! sebagai orng yg aku sayng,.. die berada betul betul tpt dalm hati aku n,. satu sudut yg memang khas untuk die,. ape saje yg aku buat, setiap pekare yg aku lakukan,. adelha kerna die,. Permulaan pgi aku dngn mengingati die,. Hinggela bermulenye hari bru esok,. dan kalao aku bernasib baik,. kalao ALLAH memnjngkan usie aku ,. hari seterusnye masih lgi untuk die,..


Hope is the bright shining light which keeps darkness at the bay
Hope is the gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day
Hope is to remain positive when it gets tough
hope is seeking more when others think of having enough

Hope is dreaming of tomorrow
Hope is simmering under sorrow
Hope is sparkles when tears in our eyes
Hope is a beautiful thing & beautiful things never dies

Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together
Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
hope is the last thing ever lost.



Semakin lme mase berlalu,. semakin jauh ,. semakin aku rindu,.. Dan Alhamdulillah aku tidk pernah jemu,. sedikit pon tkde kecurigaan,. Cukopla kepercayaan yg aku beri padenye,. dan kejujuran aku dalm setiap pkare yg melibatkan die,. insya'Allah mnjdikan aku lebih mtang,.. dan seorng yg sabar walopon setiap kali hati aku di sentap dengn bibit bibit kelukaan,.



I hope your happy with your life
I hope your happy with your someone
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you see that this is all wrong

I hope you realise that your not perfect
I hope you see that money’s not worth it
I hope you realise that family comes first
I hope you see that my smile was rehearsed

I hope you see that your tearing me apart
I hope you someday grow a heart
I hope someday I will want to see you
I hope someday I wont have to see you

I hope you suffer, but I dont want that
I hope you die, but I dont mean that
I hope someday your ‘love’ will be real
I hope someday you will ‘feel’

I hope you realise that money cant heal
I hope someday you’ll feel, what I feel
I hope that before you die
I hope to tell you, I wont cry

I hoped you would be a good dad
I hoped you wouldnt make me mad
But all my hopes from before are gone
just like the love you had for their mom

I hope that I see you one last time
I hope I get to tell you this:
‘I wish I never knew you
because of you….I wish I didnt exist.



Aku manusie biase,.. perempuan biase,. aku mmpunyai perasaan,. andai kate die tidka lagi menghormati perasaan aku,.. aku masih boleh tersenyum,. kerana fitrah nyer manusie,tidak pernah puas dan cukup dngn ape yg sudah di kurniakan oleh ALLAH SWT



Take my hand
and I will close my eyes
guide me home
and as a child
I will eagerly fantasize

Its been along time since I’ve been home
and I hope I am nearly there
no matter how far you are, they say
home knows no race, no distance
home is fair

home is at the end of war
home is in the peaceful sun
home is in the mornings breeze
home is where it all began

they say you cant buy a home
they say home finds you
they say memories aren’t for sale
they say they will always follow you

home is in a Child’s laughter
home is in a lovers arms
home is in a new chapter
home is where you make it yours


 Aku,. sangat mengahrgai engkau yg telah hadir,. aku sangt berterima kasih kpd ALLAH! Aku,. adelah aku, terima aku seadenye aku,.!~


Uikks jauh dh tetinggal tajuk entry,. bytheway,. aku hidup kerana ALLAH SWT,. seandainye DIA mengambil kepunyaanye semula,aku menerimanya dngn redha,.


Kelakarnye manusie,.. selalu mengharp kan sesuatu yg diinginkan dri orng lain,. ttpi tidak pernah memikirkan sesuatu yg di perlukan oleh orng itu,.!~

No comments:

Post a Comment